1. Flour corn (maize)
4. Food coloring
HOW TO MAKE
1. Enter the cornstarch into the bowl.
2. Little by little put water into the bowl while stirring with a spoon until all flour wet.
3. Add coloring to taste. Stir until smooth.
1. Take fistful of dough with your left right. Then, diamkanlah dough in your hand for a few moments. What happens to the batter?
2. Take handfuls of dough again with your right hand. Then, squeeze, squeeze firmly. What happens to the batter?
3. Open your right hand and diamkanlah dough for a few moments in your hand. What happens now?
4. Can you tell me what you feel in tananmu when you knead the dough and when you do not knead the dough?
Adapted from the book Understanding of Science (Tim DoctoRabbit)